Know the materials
Sheep to stitch
Sourced directly from Kyrgyz mountains with respect to sheep, growers, and nature. Fibre processed in a European supply chain and tee manufactured in our own factory.
72+ hours of wear
Engineered fabric harnesses the incredible natural properties of merino wool to wick moisture, resist odors and regulate temperature.
Plain and simple
Tried and true regular fit throughout the body that's been refined to fit right in all the right places. This tee is a reinterpretation of the classic.
Mountain merino wool
- Christopher M.Verified Buyer2 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsTried 5 other brands: the OWEN STITCH won over all
Reasons: 100% merino wool (no blends), clean (no prints, labels or logos), fit (perfect classic fit) and true story (no greenwashing bs).
- GeorgeVerified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starsSupporting farmers
Buying wool clothing helps keep the land productive, especially areas best suited to grass and grazing animals. I live in merino year around.
- EmmettVerified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 stars😊
I wore this to Seattle and back and then up to Maine. Zero odor and still looked fresh.
- Jeroen W.Verified Buyer2 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe ultimate travel shirt
The only shirt you will ever need. Hands down the best!
- EvanVerified Buyer3 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe feel of 100% merino
Most merino tees have nylon or poly mixed in. That mix doesn't have the softness and absorbency of a 100% merino tee. This tee shirt is perfect!