Know the materials
Full grain leather
Carbon neutral paper
Tree free paper
Natural rubber cord
Endlessly refillable and versatile. The leather cover will age over time, creating a patina that is uniquely yours. This journal is something you’ll be holding onto for life.
Focus and flow ready
Focused on providing freedom. We have kept things as simple as possible without being prescriptive. The aim is to spark creativity, deep thinking or inspiration.
Slow tanned leather
Sourced directly from the Kyrgyz mountains, where cows are free to roam all their life. Their leather hides are the by-product of the nomadic way of living.
Silky smooth paper
- Charles R.Verified Buyer22 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsReliable Notebook
Looks great on my desk. Light enough to carry in my messenger bag, even when I'm in London on business. HB pencil erases perfectly.
- Tobias N.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starsCraftsmanship 10/10
The craftsmanship of this journal is impeccable. From the durable cover to the high-quality paper, it's clear that a lot of thought and care went into its design. It's not just functional; it feels like a piece of art in my hands. Truly a 10/10 in terms of build and design quality.
- Adam L.Verified Buyer3 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSurvived my backpack!
- MarcelVerified Buyer4 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFlexibly Reliable
Bends, not breaks.
- Michael D.Verified Buyer5 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsJournal perfection
I'm on a bit of a journey finding the right journal and so far, so good! You can see and feel the quality and it's a pleasure to use. I think this is a keeper, finally!